Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Well Having come into this late I have to say whilst this was probably done with all good intention,
    To bring such an item in the political arena could have the opposite affect to that was intended.
    I think many would be upset that Labour has decided to make it a political football.
    Throughout the fundraising people have come together from all different backgrounds to raise funds for Kelly(and long may it continue) but once you put a party giving the impression its the fundraiser it will not only upset other parties, but could also turn off non voters who don't want to be associated with any political party.
    I think its an error of judgement

As for being the MP that's another matter I hope he holds his council seat, but hope that there is no connection between the 2 as it would be quite wrong to use Kelly to further your own ambitions

end link