Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Keith Sansum1 wrote:

Unlike Bob frost I think T May refusal to go for the live debate will take over the media and become a bigger problem for her over the coming days.

Keith, you are so wrong, we are in the middle of another tectonic change in politics as when Thatcher and Blair got their huge majorities.

It's the end of the freely touchy liberal crap where we spend the whole of our time crying crocodile tears for poor kiddies (sic) and anyone who has a worse life than we have and worrying that anything we say might cause offence to some oppressed minority e.g. Wimmin in general, and as ever I was ahead of the curve.

Expect a manifesto of low tax, smaller state, reduced overseas aid, deportations in overdrive, work permits for EU citizens etc, and in general acting like nation state rather than outreach workers for the bloody Guardian.

In passing I am pleased to report from Spain that the Spanish having kicked the Moors out have no wish to have them returning with their primitive views on society! Any idea of all cultures having 'equal value' would rightly be laughed at.

As for having one of their so called religious leaders reading from the blasphemous Koran (it denies that Christ was crucified and rose from the dead, the USP of Christianity) in a Cathedral I suspect they would have lynched any Bishop giving such an invitation.

Meanwhile, according to the Evening Standard the Met have stopped a May-day celebration on 'security grounds' whilst allowing the Notting Hill stab fest to continue. You would have to have a heart of stone not to laugh!

end link