Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

As usual posters just giving wild comments my understanding is(and I'm no wiser on the information front as I'm no longer part of labour) Labour hasn't yet chosen it's candidate.

I hope they choose someone that can gain Labour voters P Wallace is i'm sure a lovely chappee but not MP material, should concentrate on holding onto his council seat.

So from labour there's been no decision.

I have to say on the hustings at last general election I was highly impressed with the lib dems candidate, it was sad she got such a low vote due to the national scene she deserved better.

Charlie will win easily here(whether paul w wants it or not lol)

Although Im in favour of candidates sometimes the maverick candidates like some posters on here who post they have stood before never won an election, it is democracy but can often hve the very result they wouldn't want.

This could still backfire for T May who many locals are complaining at cost of another election
    they we should consider
    ; 1;l voters to remain coming together to get her out
    2; the 30 Tory MP's being still investigated
    3; collapse of UKIP and where those votes go
    4; government of day and how they are seen in the communities

end link