Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Well so much has passed since I was last here.
    I have to say I was surprized Cameron didn't go for an early election before stating the fixed terms(which T May has overturned)
    Without doubt The conservatives will win with a far bigger majority.
    Post 4 is strange I don't believe in many policies of UKIP and wonder why the poster would even think I would go with them.

Being a labour person for 30 years once I decided to go 7 years ago that was my lot I would never stand for another national party it was quite a soul search for me to stand against them on town council had they listened I wouldn't have done.

but we are where we are.

Labour is in turmoil at the moment and cant make its mind up which direction to go.

Labour is unlikely to make many gains in Scotland and wont make many gains across the country they are likely to just hold on to what they have or with a slightly reduced number of seats
    labour is lucky UKIP has fallen apart.

Although Charlie boy is likely to be in place for at least 2 general elections I just hope labour finds a candidate able to build its vote up
    They don't seem to have any front runners at the moment

end link