Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Wanstall is an embarrassment to this town. I met him recently. I could not believe the arrogance of this nutcase. He is the most insincere pretence of a Cllr I have met yet. He doesn't think females are any good at much at all. He has done absolutely nothing for his ward nor has he participated in any scheme to improve Dover. He calls himself a writer, going by his letters he'll never win any awards. No job, ever and as mentioned by Howard, his dressing gown has appeared in the press . Not my idea of a representative of anything or anyone. But then I have been surrounded all my adult life with men having a sense of duty, respect, doing what is required and getting stuck in. For what it's worth, the National Anthem should not ,under any circumstances, come under criticism by any British patriot. Thank heavens I can escape to Sandhurst at regular intervals . I am proud of our Queen, flag and National Anthem.

end link