Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Tonight at a trades council for some reason s bannister was almost gloating at he position of elphicke and labour in dover was ready to take him out.

All was going well so I threw in simple question dover/deal are to impose a candidate how will that help to get charlie out?
    bannister refused to answer my question so I said that's fine but people out there are looking for a credible alternative dover not looking good.

with that a number of people threw questions at bannister
    the questions remains how is a disorganised local labour party going to win dover even though elphicke is being dragged through the mud.

now, also at the meeting was a spokesperson from he labour party in Folkestone, who, over the past year has transformed itself and out campaigning all the time, winning seats not won for years

Labour remains in Dover divided and taking out 50% or more of your membership is hardly likely to help
    what the likes of bannister forgets is that I sat through a trades council meeting 2 months ago where the chair stated local labour had learnt from mistakes in priory(they didn't)
    and will now be working in the communities building up from the bottom
    I'm still waiting 2 months later for it to start.
    our mr bannister thinks everyone is just going to vote labour not a chance.

Quick selections are all ell and good, but people are looking for alternatives, not much of the same, labours biggest problem is people not voting.

enough of my rant lol

end link