Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I represent and support the residents of my ward - as well as the wider District on the various committees I serve on, as much as the party I am a member of, David.

On here, I put my own views forward, irrespective of whether they concur with the Government's views; I don't ask anyone's permission to say what I believe in.

The Conservative Party (national and local) is a broad range of people with many different ideas. I don't agree with them all of course, I'm sure that many members of political parties don't agree with everything their party leaders' say. Some have to of course, but I can honestly say that I have never been told how to vote.

You have quite often said on here that you wouldn't want me as a UKIP supporter; I can live with that David of course, but please note that I have never criticised UKIP on here, or anywhere.

Roger

end link