Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Mr. Corbyn is probably correct. It might have been better to wait for some real evidence than to just knee-jerk accuse the Russians. Not that I believe most politicians most of the time anyway. I wouldn't be surprised if the USA had sent agents over to kill people in the UK, but that would be ok because of our 'special relationship'.
    I think you all give politicians far too much credit for honesty and intellect, Boris (the buffoon) Johnson is using brexit to promote his own political ambitions at the expense of this country's future, all he cares about is his own greedy little self. For those of you old enough, think Billy Bunter, put him in power in the F.O., and try and take the babbling halfwit seriously. These are the type of people making Putin the bogeyman. I quite like the bloke, and it seems the Russians love him.

end link