Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Many requests have reached me from UKIP to become a member, both phone calls and letters. One came today directly from the desk of Nigel Farage, with an official invitation to join UKIP together with a free post return envelope.

However I was also contacted by BNP to write articles for the party's website, and a number of those on my own website have been chosen by BNP for publishing.

As a nationalist loyal to the British Flag, I believe that Dover and Deal Constituency's best interests are in common ground between local UKIP and BNP supporters. Unless we unite our efforts, people will see the national cause as being divided.
    The best solution would be for the UKIP central committee in the UK to end the declaration of hostilities against the British National Party, which started around late 2010.

Another problem that people may have with UKIP, is that the official party policies up to the 2010 general election have been either scrapped or changed, apart from one sole issue, which is an exit from the EU.
    BNP also campaign for an exit from the EU.

While I have my own fast-track strategy for an exit from the EU, it is clear to me that we need an economic policy to solve Britain's public debt, unemployment and low-salary problems. BNP is well advanced in this field, with policies that by and large correspond to my own.

In my view, British nationalists should be challenging the unholy corporate-greed creed of the Nasty Party and the Immigration Unlimited.com Social Transformation agenda of the Marxist Labour party.
    A common approach where possible by BNP and UKIP, even as two separate parties, would enable campaigners to direct efforts at democratically overcoming the common perpetrator of Britain's downfall, namely the LibLabCon Lodge.

At the next general election, an electoral campaign agreement could be reached so as to avoid a split in the vote.

end link