Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I see that Jezza, the 'Mother of Our Nation' Flabbott, the boy Jones and an assortment of the 'usual suspects are holding a 'Refugees Welcome' Rally at Kings Cross!

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/refugees-welcome-here-rally-tickets-19366060408

Hopefully they will feel better after this latest attempt at virtue-signalling. Meanwhile thank God for the Channel!

Most reports from Germany would appear to show that the first flush of enthusiasm for Frau Angela's invite on Facebook to the party while her parents were away, have disappeared, as the public realise the visitors are far more than expected and intent on trashing the joint!

The whole thing always struck me as being a bit like a disturbed adolescent indulging in self-harm in order to make themselves feel better, but then I'm not wallowing in some strange guilt for something a load of my countrymen, most of them now dead, might have done the best part of a century ago so what do I know?

I find it difficult enough daily atoning for the Slave Trade etc.

end link