Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

The Modern Invasion, a subject for debate
    I don't think ordinary British subjects realise how open and vulnerable the British Isles is to invasion from religious fanatics who have no regard for human life. To the lives of those who do not believe as they do, whether Muslim or Christian, or to human female life. (The latter to breed impressionable babies to their evil cause by rape). Don't people realise the radicals are in a position of power. That these evil people are not stupid just ignorant of the danger they pose to a world in torment. Don't people realise yet, the peaceful invasion of desperate refugees, economic migrants, or whatever name you like to call them, is the first wave, however innocent, of a much larger invasion force of militant religious fanatics who will give the appearance of innocence among desperate fleeing people until they reach their goal...wherever? Radicals who will bring the bomb and the threat of religious persecution to millions of innocent lives, here and in Europe. And if left unchecked will change the world as we know it: "Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind to cut the evil from the hearts of mentally diseased men." "Prayer is never enough." Or "Too little too late." Or even, "A stitch in time saves nine." And so on. Clichés do have their place in the English language after all.
    #
    We the British people have already been invaded by rich foreigners with the full blessing of our millionaire politicians. Foreigners who are not even members of the British Commonwealth. Foreigners who have been allowed to buy into, British assets by increased European and Global investment funnelled into their offshore accounts. Like the once publicly owned utilities, which have proved highly lucrative to those rich enough to buy up the shares. Foreigners who now own lucrative development sites in the heart of our big cities with the blessings of our elected Lord Mayors, Central government, and non-elected Lords and Ladies. Also gone are other past publicly owned businesses like the 'Royal Mail'. Foreigners taking the profits out of Britain and investing them in offshore tax havens in China, The Middle East, Europe, and other places, without paying their rightful taxes in Britain. When will the British people wake up to the danger? Britain is being sold down the river and we are still not conscious of it? I am not talking about the far-left Nazi and Militant types who only have hate, corruption, and the acquisition of power in their sights and not a true power to the people. I am talking about elected British politicians who only have their own interests at heart. Politics, which can be manipulated by a voting system, which only favours the political party first past the winning post. Even though gaining only a small majority of the vote. If Nigel Farage had not entered the General Election as an independent party candidate, which split the vote for a dysfunctional Labour Party. The vote might have been quite different for the Conservatives. I sometimes wonder if the last election was rigged with conscious collusion by European MPs. But then, it does not matter, which party gains power, there is little difference in the ideology of gain played by greedy people in power.
    #
    Britain has a multicultural society made up of people from the British Commonwealth who fought together in a war against a ruthless dictator who wanted to rule the world...some of our young don't know that. Our Commonwealth fought for freedom of democracy for all. What is so different about this modern war of today? It is being waged on a religious front by people who are making up their religious laws and rituals as they go along to suit themselves. Evil people raping women to create another generation of young children to teach their evil ways to...some women as young as nine being subjected to sexual terror tactics without a thought to their feelings. These people intend to be in power for the foreseeable future. Don't people yet realise religion only exists because of what we teach our children at an early impressionable age. Sometimes beating it into them with sticks. Surely, I do not have to explain in the year 2015, all the trouble in the so-called modern world stems from ancient religious beliefs spawned in the minds of men from centuries past, now added to by radical and evil men. I can sum all modern religion up in one quote written long ago by a learned Jesuit priest without going into pages of dialogue: "Give unto me the child and in seven years I will give you back the man." It is a truth not seen in any religious book. Why do you think women are being raped and subjected to extreme persecution? Why? Because it will take only seven short years of cruel indoctrination by evil men to train a new crop of radical terrorists torn from their mother's tormented wombs. Seven short years of radicalisation for maybe centuries of strife from young terrorists who believe they are acting with true faith. Is that our future? If the modern world does not wake up. If Britain does not wake up. Then the future will be a dark and dismal place ruled by cruel evil men who care not for the mother gender, except as vessels for their degenerate seed and future power... Nor for the unfortunate men who do not share in their stolen faith.
    #
    I was born just before the Second World War. Our fathers, uncles, aunts, and the brave people of our Commonwealth fought for a free Britain and a world of peace. Those brave men and women are now at the end of their Earthly lives... Will their fight have been in vain after so many gave their lives in the ultimate sacrifice, including thousands of my sea-going ship mates? Britain today, does not have the spirit of the Bulldog breed like those men and women who gave their lives for our freedom in the twentieth century. They do not have the leader they had then either. These heroes may even be ashamed of what Britain and its Commonwealth has become. We have become a nation of welfare cheats, rent payers, and bankrupt banks, who continually print money to hold up a continually failing economy financed by the continually persecuted taxpayer. Banks and welfare cheats without conscience dependant on taxpayer's money to bail them out or give them a free and easy existence on those who pay the real taxes. Mostly, these unfortunates are poor people forced into dishonourable practices through dire need, low zero-contract wages, and poverty. Practices which become a part of a struggling person's psyche as they become more adept at fraud. Caused by well-off politicians without conscience. I have yet to see a politician suffering in Austerity, no matter of what persuasion... Some are even building political family dynasties for themselves, both here and in America... The fabled land of the free. How long Austerity can go on is anybody's guess. I feel, hard and dangerous times are ahead for those who are struggling to make a decent living. Those who cannot afford to buy a decent home of their own. Politicians should be there for the people not for their own enrichment or for those who lobby them for favours with promised inducements. No millionaire should be elected into political office. The temptations are too great for those with the power and the money to invest in corrupt practices. Changes will not happen until the ordinary people wake up and realise they hold the power to change things by voting with a fair voting system, and making use of their vote. People must start to believe in something more realistic than the influence of the Supernatural. This is 2015 and the real world we live in and yet, we are continually trying to make it into one where outmoded past beliefs rule the roost... Where "In God we Trust." is the maxim of the most warlike nation on Earth? The nation, which has been the cause of two recent wars in the Middle East, with Britain's voluntary help, who happened to have a millionaire in charge. Change can only come from educating the young into beliefs more realistic to their physical environment. "Faith cannot move mountains only human brain power and thought can do that." This world needs free thinkers. Not those bogged down in rituals and unproven faiths. Or those who hold the awful power to change the world as they see fit. We have let dangerous radicals into the religious world, both Christian and Muslim. It is about time we all took another direction before human faith in the Supernatural and politics, both proven to be corrupt where money and riches are involved, dictates the future for the masses and our human world, instead of common sense.
    #
    Most people will find this article controversial, which is what it is meant to be. For those of you, who I know will go off half-cocked, I say. Look into your hearts, minds, and mirrors, then ask yourself: "Is the old sod right. Am I the product of my childhood teachings, or is faith and prayer enough in today's topsy-turvy modern world to change things?" At the very least, this article will provoke discussion. At most, it will provoke outrage in the minds of those who are victims of childhood circumstance, and for me, mental abuse also. And that is as it should be. The human world needs to be shaken to its roots by an old sod, who has travelled the world and seen much in his lifetime, before it is too late. An old sod who will not be here when it hits the fan? I say to the young: "Where there is a will there is always a way." Just another cliché to get my point across to those who do have a future...a future they can change for the better...a future, which their fathers have failed to provide. Those who still have the will to think with common sense and not be diverted by fairy tales, fables, and fantasy.

end link