Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

i agree with that, the same situation with schools - just a political football.

the nhs is not perfect of course, much like any organisation they have deadwood.

back in september 2012 i visited my gp due to my left hand developing a life of it's own, part working and part not. my doctor checked it over and said that it was quite common and minor surgery would correct it, he tried to book an appointment for me to see a neurologist while i was there to no avail. i finally got see one in winter 2013. i was told that i needed to have tests and he would arrange them.

i had an appointment for a ct scan in may 2013 which i attended and waited patiently for an appointment with the neurologist to discuss the result. after a month or so i contacted him and he told me that my name had been struck off his lists as i hadn't bothered to attend the ct scan or emg test. i argued that i knew nothing of an emg test.

anyway 6 months after the ct scan i get a letter to tell me that they had found the results and gave me an appointment for the emg.

end link