Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Quite a lot of predictions;
    heres some thoughts on some of them;

Really not sure Trump will survive a full term but he is stumbling through so maybe just maybe he will, but in that time he will have divided a lot of people.

I think Labour(wrongly) wants a general election, thinking it can win, but I feel they have misjudged the people. I base this on talking to people all over country and more locally, if local they have no chance of getting into number 10.
    Locally the party has still to get into the communities, where its local chair said 3 months they were to do. I attended a trade unions meeting where labour came along rubbing there hands with glee when the Tory MP was suspended.
    The bit local labour leaders didn't understand is that people are no more convinced theywant a labour govt than the present one.

UKIP with Farrage he just cant let go and hes making himself look silly over any second referendum.
    UKIP will I'm sure pick up the odd council seat, but will lose far more, most people have lost faith in them, so they have become just a small protest party.

Interesting times ahead,.,.,

end link