Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

victor matcham wrote:
    I am of the thinking we have a good PM he has had a hard day from the very first day,yes he has done some big mistakes in the pass,but there is no one to take his place in any of the partys they talk big but that is all it is talk.The PM does not need the money so he is there doing his best for the UK.

If you read a thorough history of our PM he has gained a reputation for being ‘economical ‘ with the truth and hence being sacked in the past. I’ve been a Tory voter all my life but in the past couple of elections have spoilt my ballot paper rather than vote for an individual or party for whom I have no respect.
    I listen to too many politicians avoid answering questions and spouting the party mantra for that day. The British public deserve so much better than this. I do respect Starmer though I don’t necessarily share his political views.
    A PM who has such a immoral background cannot be relied upon to be honest with the electorate. To say we have little choice is simply avoiding the need for all parties to completely overhaul how they select candidates. Forget all the quotas of “young, black, disabled, LBGT etc, etc, etc” and choose candidates who have a track record with being successful in something and not hell bent on life as a career politician.
    I’m so completely disillusioned with our leaders and the majority of the current batch of MPs.

end link