Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

ray hutstone wrote:
    As a result of the Metropolitan Police’s investigations, and so as not to prejudice the police investigative process, they have told me that it would only be appropriate to make minimal reference to the gatherings on the dates they are investigating. Unfortunately, this necessarily means that I am extremely limited in what I can say about those events and it is not possible at present to provide a meaningful report setting out and analysing the extensive factual information I have been able to gather.

Says all you need to know, really.

I think this says all you need to know:

'Ms Gray was forced to rewrite the report to be released on Monday after the force asked for only "minimal reference" to be made to events the Metropolitan Police are looking at, in order to "avoid any prejudice to our investigation".

Asked whether a further version of Ms Gray's report would be published after the police probe, the PM's spokesman replied: "We will consider what will be appropriate in due course" [my emphasis].' Source: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-60203287

end link