Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I'm in a minority of one in my extended family over all this - the youngsters and medico in particular have opinions similar to most posts on this thread and, written down, would probably appear in block capitals with lots of exclamation marks.

I'm a bit more laid back, I think. That there were/are hypocrites in Downing Street didn't really come as a surprise and I saw plenty of people around here who were not following the rules/guidelines/best practice either. Nothing is going to bring my friend back, so yes just go but without all the razzmatazz.

It would be nice to vote for someone instead of against someone for once, but I simply don't see it happening anytime soon. I have just taken a look at local Labour's Twitter-feed, website and Facebook page to see what's on their alternative menu: buggered if I can see anything. Ho hum, I daresay the media frontpages will fill up with something else ere long. (In a throw-back to the pronoun debate, I particularly BBC's incorrect reporting of the Daily Mail's article on the llama: "Geronimo's owner, Helen Macdonald, could now sue ministers over its manslaughter." )

end link