Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

If indeed Howard I despised anything, and I very much doubt that I do, according UKIP such a privilege would overstate my view of their standing within the scheme of things.

I merely ask, again and again that, if victory - large or small, were theirs..what then?

Suffering, as I do, from questions as to my planetary whereabouts and/or origins, I feel that my comments are entirely restrained in nature.
    To state things, flat. UKIP is but a label put upon a pre-existing right-wing sub-set of Conservatism.

On your second point, "they have never held the reins of power", this is undoubtedly true, as far as it goes. Yet, alas, the coach of Nationhood is drawn by many horses, and a knave or two astride any of them can do much to thwart progress and divert it from its course:even if such diversion is but in and out of the road-ruts the ride can be made less smooth.

end link