Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Vic Matcham wrote:
    The blues will not win over the Drs the way they are going at this time ,my son-in-law is a hos/consultant and has been working at weekends for years and callouts on top of that and most consultants do the same they need to work and help them, by bringing: out new laws to make them work at weekends will only upset them even more then they are already [B],they can pack the job in tomorrow and move on to a better post outside the N.H.S. :suspect:
    [/B]

We've got to educate the population not to get ill 'out of hours.' Victor. As for the comment you made, which I have highlighted, despite many being trained at a high cost by the NHS they are doing well in the private sector as well, sometimes working at week ends too!

I think the idea is to spread the resources rather than stretch them any further.

Sunday trading means many can choose to shop and/ or work 7 days a week.........

Nobody chooses bad health to fit the times when expert care may be available.

end link