Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

If UKIP wants to do well in Dover and Deal they had better pull their socks up and get out talking and geting to know the public and do some door to door worknow is the time to see if their new Dover setup mean what they have been saying over the last few weeks,my feeling is they will miss the boat and we will see members going away from them to get anywhere it takes alot of pr of shoes and time geting points over to the public"Do nothing and they will get nothing in return," as I have said before I do not vote red but they win over geting out there talking to the public they have a very good setup in Dover with very good workers ,I do not see UKIP doing the same. With them all we see is talk and more talk on the forum that will not win them votes.Even if I say it myself when I was chairman and before that we was always out there in one way or the other.

end link