Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Some egg cup.......

Controversial Ukip MEP Godfrey Bloom loses party whip after calling women 'sluts' and hitting

television reporter around the head

Bloom's bizarre behaviour overshadowed the first day of Ukip's annual party's conference

An outspoken Euro-MP has lost the UK Independence Party whip after he jokingly described

women as "sluts" and hit a television reporter around the head with a copy of the party's

conference agenda.

Godfrey Bloom's bizarre behaviour - which came after the party's leader Nigel Farage admitted

controversial comments by senior figures presented "occasional difficulties" - overshadowed

the first day of Ukip's annual gathering.

Tonight Mr Farage condemned the latest comments by Mr Bloom, who has created a succession

of embarrassing headlines for the party in recent months.

He added: "My opinion is Godfrey has gone beyond the pale. He's a friend of mine and I'm sorry

to say it but he has gone beyond the pale and I think we have no option but to remove the whip from him."

Full story Independent.

end link