Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Hey, Ray, don't quote me on this but it's possible that Natalie is coming round to preferring trade with our continental trading partners to that with Rest of World partners. Re-elected as Vice Chairman of the Maritime and Ports All Party Parliamentary Group, she says of Dover:

"Trade through other ports can be so slow and cumbersome. Container ships can be polluting and take ages to arrive and unload. They also take up land for storage, when land is a finite national resource. In my parliamentary role I will be underlining the need for speed and why Roll on-Roll off is the best for our economy and environment alike." https://natalieelphicke.com/2022/05/03/promoting-port-of-dover-in-parliamentary-role/

Either that or she's gone completely round the marina bend, given that she's pictured standing in front of a load of containers (although I suppose they could be a motel).

end link