Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Chris Precious who relied on the (then 6) Conservatives to be voted in as Mayor in 2015 and Deputy Mayor the following year, voted for Sue Jones. Bearing in mind that Labour had never voted for him ever, still got his vote. I still can't work out why he has done that, probably Labour promised him the Chair of a committee.

John Lamoon (independant), who I classed as a friend, also voted for Sue Jones purely because he didn't like or agree with my choice of Deputy Mayor; I always thought the deputy was the decision of the newly elected Mayor.
    Graham Wanstall, who I also thought was a friend and had tried to help a lot, abstained, as did Keith.

How can you work with people who stab you in the back ? I had started to think about what I would like to work on if elected - mostly business support and tourism and continue the good work that Neil had started.
    Politics is a nasty game as I have recently found out.

Roger

end link