Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

The interesting thing is to see how long Starmer can keep control of his party. Remember the person he beat to the leadership was Rebecca Long-Bailey (the thick Northen one) and he only beat her by claiming that he had 10 pledges.

https://www.clpd.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Keir-Starmers-10-Pledges.pdf

Right now he is furiously back-peddling on most of the madder ones and Rachael Reeves is telling us we can't afford the rest 'in the first five years'.

I foresee a palace coup as hoardes of newly elected social justice warriors flex their muscles driven by the urgency of climate-justice, trans-rights, global-boiling and the ever present rise of the far-right.

Fortunately with the asylum backlog solved by a general amnesty it will free up Manston for re-education camps for the likes of me while my confiscated mansion is used to house people who view flush WCs as a some sort of abomination and insist on standing on the seat.

“Like Saturn, the revolution Eats itself”

It always does.

end link