Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Funny Ross you start from disagreeing to a point of agreeing but there we have it .

Locally labour is putting people (on the left ) under investigation to expell them .
    So activists are having face book pages trawled to expell them .
    This could help Naterlie back into her seat .

One thing I noticed in the past is that the more left are likely to be active .
    Where as Starmers right wingers don't come out or active .
    There will be tactical voting, but I think it's going to depend in Dover on the floating and non voting people ,which is a high number and could decide the seat !

Nationally think as iv said some time ago the red wall has to be pulled down and labour has to win these seats back and others .

Rightly or wrongly , or even if this is the general viewpoint, whilst people want the govt out, is this number big enough for people to vote large enough in numbers for Lab.

Many locals up NORF interviewed say they will vote Tory again feeling they have done more than labour over the short time they win the seats .

If our area is anything to go by, many just won't vote, having no confidence in the govt, or Lab.
    That should be of concern to local lab, instead though it appears more important to engage in investigating locals that might mention Corbyn lol.

Look at trade unions where Starmer has told his MPs not to visit picket lines, that's fine , although wrong, but again that loses many trade unionists votes.

I think Labour will be the loser in all of this

But of course we will all be the biggest loser's .

end link