Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Jan Higgins wrote:
    Personally I prefer "Puerile humour" to the continual comments that only support their chosen political party or equally blinkered views.

Maybe the above is why so few members actually feel it is really worth making a comment, I only continue because at times I have nothing of real interest to occupy me when having a coffee.

As I said, I doubt that reality about Brexit will ever permeate this forum. But forum it is - and as I've also said many times before, a public one too -where anyone is entitled to make their point. And by the same token, you're free to comment.

Personally, I think there are vey few comments because folk are seldom willing to admit when they have been conned. But I note that you're always willing to jibe back, rolling your eyes no doubt. Maybe even flouncing out again when the mood takes?

As usual, factual responses are few and far between.

end link