Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Some within Labour would prefer not to talk about the issues and elect a middle of the road Labour party .

Just on our Rosie , it's unlikely she would get selected again living in Wales .

But more on this issue as in interested on Neils views as he's closer to the present party .

The concern at the mo is with Labour moving away from it'd values will be just elect a second rate Tory party ?
    That's not to say I support this govt or its present who needs to resign .

But we need an alternative .

I recall last time we faced this prior to Blair i went up to Westminster hall with hundreds of railway workers with Prescott's famous words he would renationalise the railways once in. Two weeks in power the idea was dropped .

More worrying is the Tories have taken licences away from rail companies and put them in govt ownership .

I also met Elliot Morley before Blair who told me he would stop the slaughter of badgers .
    What happened ? Yep he went back on his word .

So whilst I want this lot out it can't be at any cost

end link