Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Brian you obviously don't read your own or Mr buttons posts .

Anyone recall the big fall out between
    Mrs Brivio and Mrs Pearson ?
    It all got very personal by Mrs Pearson who not only slagged off Mrs Brivio but also slagged off all her family and friends , all over .... A flag pole !

Now, whilst there was a debate to be had by reasonable people , some of the comments by Mrs Pearson included (when she got bitten by a dog) shame she didn't lose her finger!.

I don't usually support Mrs Brivio but I did publicly say at the time with the British Legion locally opposing the flag pole and Mrs Brivio giving reasons for it not to be put up , the personal attacks by Mrs Pearson should stop ...

We did then find the real reason for the attacks as Mrs Pearson announced she lived in the ward and had massive support and would oppose Mrs Brivio at the next election ..
    This she did , Mrs Brivio won easily and for all the support Mrs Pearson thought she had she came last
    100s of votes behind .

I only raise this because I noticed a flag has appeared
    Close to the monument, I wonder then ,
    Has Mrs Brivio had a change of heart ?
    Has Mrs Brivio /Pearson made up ?
    Has the DTC over ruled Mrs Brivio ?

With all the controversy at the time and a lot of bad blood I wonder what happened to rectify it all?

end link