Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Jan Higgins wrote:
    Interesting how quiet their supporters Ray and Neil, who were so vocal before the results, have become on this subject.

Starmer is in charge so should take full responsibility rather than pass the buck and blame others. Maybe power has to be maintained whatever the cost to the lesser beings.

Pretty childish attempt at a gloat, Jan. I haven't been around for a day or two, that's all. I'm still vocal about pointing out, with so many reasons why, we are led by individuals who are unfit for the job, both locally and nationally. As far as Starmer et al are concerned, until they start pushing back against the damage of Brexit inspired populism, they won't get my support.

A perfect example would be Emily Thornbury's recently published letter to the conwoman Liz Truss regarding her BS about free ports (relevant to us in Dover, of course). You won'd find it in the Daily Mail though.

end link