Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

CptProton wrote:
    Anti-Police ha-ha!

V.Funny considering your talking to someone who used to be a copper!

Rudimentary knowledge..

amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.19.15 (2021-01-30) x86_64 GNU/Linux

If you knew anything about Google's operating system you'd know more about what it does and why it's so unbelievably privacy invasive and it's not the cop's themselves that retain the data from the device, it's the parent company. But I'm sure they'd be willing to sell it back to you!

I don't know who you are. You prefer to post under a pseudonym for reasons I can only guess at. I was systems development manager before retirement in a bi-national transport company and was responsible for data feeds from public authorities on both sides of the pond (HMRC, PAF and Douannes, Kent Police etc.) I have many local contacts still, some of whom occupy senior positions. If you want to rant your keyboard warrior BS on here, then please don't expect those of us with real experience to swallow it. Otherwise, my best advice would be to go and play elsewhere.

end link