Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Arthur wrote:
    As in the general election I will use my ballot paper to show that I turned up to vote but could not endorse any of the candidates on offer. Apart from the Conservative candidate I do not know who is standing in the area in which I live.
    I won’t vote for a candidate who sits on the fence because they are afraid to voice opposition to their party and support their electorate

Voice opposition to their party? Charlie was originally a remainer. Even 'Lord' Frost was originally a remainer. Boris simply vaccilated between the two options until he decided on the one which served his political ambitions most effectively. Why do you think Grieve, Gauke, Soubrey et al were slung out on the ears?

Sorry, Arthur, but you're simply a little local disaffectation to be surrendered on the altar of Brexit. Joining the gold standard, the ERM and Brexit are the 3 worst self-inflicted economic catastrophes that the UK has experienced. History has already shown that politicians will never stop putting their own self-agrandissement or their party's survival first.

end link