Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

ray hutstone wrote:
    #735 Intriguing how you link use of genocidal weapons in Syria with attempted murder on UK soil by person or persons unknown. And why use the term "cretin"? Perhaps you consider yourself an expert on mental health categories and know something the rest of us don't. Or maybe it just fits with your ideological predispositions. Either way, it doesn't say much about your own intelligence, does it?

1. The link is we don't have exacting evidence in the PUBLIC domain as to who carried out either.
    2. Cretin as in a bit of an idiot(opinion), not thyroid inbalance causing learning difficulties.
    3. I do consider myself a bit of an expert having worked in the field for many years.
    4. I have no ideological dispositions, I would just like to see a strong opposition to hold this government to account. Labour currently are unable to do that.
    5. Either way it says nothing about my own intelligence but you already know that, you just wanted to add a personal insult.

end link