Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

When you consider that the Jewish Leadership Council's VIPs include Blairites such as Lord Levy and venture capitalist Ronald Cohen, Tory ex-treasurer Stanley (Baron) Fink and current Tory treasurer and CEO Sir Mick Davis, I think you may have a point there, BD.

Also it seems to have escaped the attention of the mainstream media, who were falling over themselves to embarrass Corbyn, that Jonathan Arkush, President of the Board of Deputies of British Jews, and main spokesperson for the protest, has addressed a rally at which the Jewish Defence League (an organisation considered terrorist by the FBI) had very prominent representatives. Funny that. Had it been Corbyn speaking to Hamas members I imagine we would have heard rather a lot about it.

Strangely, less than a year ago Arkush appeared more relaxed about the prospect of PM Corbyn. He was reported in The Times of Israel (9 June 2017) as saying that, had Corbyn won the election ‘I don’t think we’d have necessarily liked his attitude to Israel, but I don’t think he presents a threat to the Jewish community.'

end link