Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Reginald Barrington wrote:
    "British Airways Cabin Crew Salary
    Between £21,000 & £25,000 per annum. This comprises of a starting salary of £12,192 per annum then an hourly payment when you are flying. Bonuses awarded on performance and commission for inflight retail sales.

Annual leave starts at 30 days per year rising to 34 days per year.

British Airways Cabin Crew Benefits
    Attractive travel concessions across an extensive network and other airlines
    Unlimited discounted airfares for your friends and family
    Contributory company pension scheme
    Life insurance
    Subsidised staff restaurants (and often worldwide restaurants with your employee ID card)
    Free airport parking at Heathrow whilst on holiday
    Discounts at selected car hire, hotels and retail stores (on presentation of your staff ID pass)"

That's not too shabby a deal in my books

When I used to work at Heathrow working as an airborne 'trolly dolly' was though of as being a good job by short good-looking women and gay males who had missed out on an academic education. (they didn't pronounce QUANTAS as 'quaint ass' without reason. )

I would have thought it even more attractive now airlines have been forced to employ ancient workers who are no longer necessarily pleasing on the eye (which is why I tend to fly Singapore Airlines who don't bother with such PC crap).

end link