Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Quite a lot here, Labour showed in the by election in Maxton elms vale and priory that they had lost touch so much so iv heard from 3 activists of labour that they are writing to labour HQ to have me expelled from the party, iv not been a member of the labour party for over 8 years. so way behind the times, and making themselves look silly.

labour lost because they lost touch, not only did they do badly they came third behind the tory candidate who didn't do any leaflets until the last few days
    I'm also hearing that some of there leading lights feel had I not stood labour would have won, I don't even share that view as I had people vote for me from the tory/labour/lib dem and non political backgrounds so theres no guarantee labour would have won
    they havnt learnt either, still spending to much time concerned over me
    rather than investigating why they got such a poor result.

look across the country and see how labour is unlikely to gain control in Scotland(even tories are preferred now)

and up north I'm sure UKIP should make a dent in the labour vote which will keep labour out of power.
    worse it will keep the conservatives in.

on the strikes of course its about the safety of the passengers as bob knows but of course h loves to attack labour a hobby of his.

this is ongoing as the conservatives carry out there pledge to cut cut cut cut

end link