Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Very true pablo, but you don’t hear much of an outcry in this country about that happening as well as in other parts of the world and virtually on a daily basis do you? But the perpetrators of such evil acts feel quite justified in what they are doing as in their view they’re simply following the doctrines of their “religion”.

We all know that there are numerous decent and peaceful Muslims around the world, the majority in fact, just as there were Germans in the Second World War, but it didn’t stop those in charge killing umpteen millions did it?
    The decent Muslims no doubt face a dilemma, if you’re in and a follower of the Islamic cult ( that’s more or less what it is ) then you’re expected to abide and adhere to whatever the imam instructs and preaches.........on the other hand, if you don’t really like too much of what you see and decide to leave the “cult” then life will become very difficult for you, that’s if you’re actually allowed to live of course.

Does anyone really believe that, in time, when Muslims hold the whip hand both in numbers and political sway the indigenous population will not be in for a hard time and Sharia law will replace our own jurisdiction and liberties that we’ve “enjoyed” for centuries?

Think it can’t happen?.......then think again, personally I’m just glad that I won’t be around to witness the end of our culture and the misery that our offspring are likely to endure.

Having said all that, I’ll be more than happy to be told that I’ve got warped views and that in the future we’re all going to get along hunky dory with each other and that utopia is the only thing on the horizon! I wish!

end link