Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I'm sure it must be, just heard that Robert Mugabe, ( universally known for all his good works ) has been appointed by the World Health Organisation as a " Goodwill ambassador ".
    Certainly a coup for the WHO to attract such an experienced and caring individual into their ranks, one who clearly knows all about medical issues, especially having overseen the collapse of his own country's health care system!
    I'm rather surprised though that his apparent availability wasn't snapped up by FIFA, yet another fine institution full of noble men with only good intent ( even if it is just for themselves! )

As an aside, the WHO is yet another example of a corrupt body that we waste millions in aid on each and every year, whilst to my mind our own health service would be a much better and worthwhile recipient of that same money.

end link