Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Personally, FWIW, I think that the Capt., has made some valid points.
    In a former life, I used to live and work in London and any time that I happen to return there now it certainly seems that "Perhaps we would be able to give a pay rise if we weren't feeding, housing, healing and educating half the third world?". Not quite true of course, but completely understandable to think that way in my opinion seeing how London has changed over the years, arguably not for the better.
    Perhaps though, like the Capt., I'm also " xenophobic " ? I fully admit that I do dislike some of the foreign element that inhabit our shores, especially of the Muslim variety, but I also acknowledge and accept at the same time that the majority are ok and just want to get on with their lives in a peaceful fashion like we all do of course.
    My only gripe with muslims and their faith is that wherever in the the world they congregate there always seems to be trouble one way or the other. Of course, perhaps the facts are wrong and I'm just a plain old racist as well, im sure that someone will advise me?
    Just for the record, my "hatred" is not purely against certain foreigners, I also dislike in equal measure for example an element of Millwall football supporters as well. I expect that there's also an "ism" for that, making me an even worse person than even I thought I was!
    Being labelled as a xenophobe is a sin of course, unless you're someone like several well known foreign clerics that preach hatred against our own indigenous population.

end link