Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

If i can stick my two pennorth in on this one, most Spanish hospitals have been charging foreign patients(without full health insurance) for a few years since their economy shuddered to a halt.can't blame if they can hardly treat their own people. My understanding is that with or without the EHIC card the French still charge - very low and qood quality service I hasten to add.

A few things going the rounds are that overseas mobile roaming charges will rise - WOW and that air fares will rise despite the Pro EU head of RyanAir saying that it would be highly unlikely.
    Another thing is that there would be the need for visas for European Travel, they weren't before except for Eastern bloc countries. Hopefully full facts will emerge but I don't see the single market changing from our point of view either in or out.

end link