Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I only tell when I am back home, and when we are away I have family staying at our home.Going back to the title of the post which is about being in the EU or out of it and again as I said they are my views only and they might be the wrong way to think .
    First is I would like to back go a few years in history but still in our life time.
    We have had two world wars with millions of lost lifes on all sides ,but what were the wars about? the main one not the only one but one of the main things was freedom and to stop one leader taking over the whole of Europe. and other countrys, we had the help of Australia,Canada,U.S.A, India and parts of Africa and many others country,s without their help we would not have the freedom we have today.And what did we give in return ?well we turned our backs on them and went in the country,s of Europe one of them being the country that started the wars in the first place,What do you think the millions that were killed would think about that, if they were still about to talk about it.O k yes we have moved on now and the leaders of Germany are not same and the public of Germany in the main good workers and it is a country I have lived in and worked myself and I love Germany it is a very big clean place and most of the public are very nice I lived with a family and they treated me like they would with their own family.I also worked in France again I did like it.But I feel that the UK should go back to being run by our own leaders who we voted in ,we should have the freedom to trade with all the world not just a part of it. If we come out of the EU the trade with the other members would still be there because They sell us alot more than we sell to them.
    But it would also open the door again for the UK to trade once again with the whole world if and I say if ,they would still trade with us after turning our backs on them after the war.Anything we buy now has to come from the Eu or they tell us where we can sell or buy if it is outside the EU. We would once again rule our own UK.
    This just part of what I have to say still a lot to be said yet. When the EU was first set up it was for trade only I did not agree with that but it was trade only so it was not that bad ,but within a few years they were running and telling us what to do and making laws over there which the UK had to follow. And I voted No last time and will be voting no again this time.So we are back to where we started the two world wars, we have given up some of the main points that cost millions of life,s within the last 100years ago but this time without the wars .We handed the UK over on a plate to them and on top of that it cost,s us the tax payers millions of pounds to stay with them. .I love Europe and like going round it but that is all.

. ,

end link