Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

This is my personal favourite.

Ukipper Rozanne Duncan made national headlines in 2015 for her vile comments made in a BBC TV interview. Then Thanet councillor for Cliftonville East, Rozanne was expelled for "bringing the party into disrepute" after admitting she had a "problem" with "n*****". She said she would refuse to attend a dinner if steaded next to a black person, in the BBC Two documentary about Ukip.
    Before making her abhorrent comments, she warned "I have to watch my tongue because I can be very outspoken".

Yet she bulldozed on with her unbelievably ignorant opinions, which in full were: “The only people I do have problems with are n***** and I don't know why. "I don't know whether there's something in my psyche or whether it’s karma from a previous life or whether something happened to me as a very, very young person and I’ve drawn a veil over it, because that sometimes happens, doesn’t it?
    “But I really do have a problem with people with Negroid features, I really do. A friend of mine said ‘what would you do if I invited you to dinner and I put you next to [one]’, and I said: ‘I wouldn’t be there, simple as that.’” Punishment? Thankfully she was expelled from the party and has disappeared from the public eye. But that's as far as her punishment went.

end link