Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

In future I can only see a continued rise in popularity of political groups across Europe such as the AfD as existing governments continue to do absolutely bugger all to stem the tide of mass immigration.
    The islamification of Western Europe is without a doubt happening and will continue to happen until complete, the only question being as to when exactly will that be?
    That's not a problem of course for those who, for whatever reason, are happy with that situation ( and good luck to them!) but many in time will start to resent the fact that their very own culture has become secondary to " the religion of peace " and that they are now in fact the new "ethnic minority" in their own country. Probably won't happen in my lifetime but I can't see any scenario in which, in time, that won't occur. No doubt someone on here will explain why I've got that expection wrong though?
    And just for the record, I voted for Henry Bolton in the UKIP leadership race, not Anne Marie Waters!

end link