Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Earlier on in the debate some stupid uninformed politician suggested that fuel bills would go down. They probably won't because we have a global energy market but to leave this stuff in the ground if,it can provide us with energy would be very silly. Scare stories by eco zealots have proved to be nothing but children's bedtime horror stories (earthquakes, burning water and the rest of it) and tend to put the willies up those who know nothing about the issue.
    Even the IPCC have come out and said that we should exploit shale gas and oil potential.
    What would be a vote loser is any party in power who preside over an economy whose lights go out which is where we are heading precisely because of environmental measures to stop the planet warming (excuse me while I roll on the floor laughing my bottom off).
    Fossil fuels were put in the ground for a reason. To supply the world with life giving energy so that we might thrive as humans.
    No to take this precious resource from the depths and use this for the greater good is a crime against humanity.
    To install wind farms and solar farms is also a crime against humanity and good taste.

end link