Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Some support for UKIP may well have dwindled Keith, but they haven't gone away and bearing in mind the likely cave in on the "divorce bill" ( and I really hope that I'm wrong on that particular matter! ) a resurgence of support may occur. Where else do the electorate and those keen on a proper Brexit turn to if and when the negotiations become the " let's give the EU whatever they want" charade? Labour or the Lib Dims? I don think so.

Martina, you are right about the "usual lib drivel" regarding that so called " far right " programme the other night. All the time the government completely fail to address the issue or listen to people's concerns about the growth and take over by Islamists then they can expect, like it or not, opposition to that becoming more vocal and possibly extreme.
    But don't forget that we shouldn't worry as we've already been told by a previous failed prime minister that apparently Islam is the " religion of peace "! Try selling that one to the numerous people caught up world wide on a daily basis by atrocities perpetrated by those acting in the name of Islam.
    We all know and understand that the vast majority of muslims are of course peaceful people and just want to get on with their lives the same as all of us, but you can't get away from the fact that not all muslims are terrorists, but the majority of terrorists are Muslim!
    It's a dilemma eh?

end link