Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Wrong Keith I did look at the video and wasn't impressed.
    In the space of a nearly twelve minute interview he made but one reference to EU directives and the "possible" effect they might have had on the floods. I suspect there is more to this than meets the eye. Have UKIP voiced their concerns over the years about the effect their directives might have had? Have they even voted for or abstained when it came to pass these regulations?
    Who knows?
    But if Farage was really up to the job he would have made this his main attack rather than asking for an inquiry or suggesting a Dad's army to clear up the mess or demanding that the foreign aid budget be diverted to help pay for the clear up.
    Nope, he's certainly not up to the job and I suspect he will inevitably go the way of previous UKIP leaders and be forced out or will be forced to resign a la permatan chat show host Robert Kilroy-silk.

end link