Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

As I have said before if you wish to get the vote on the EU you must vote blue the reds already said they will not give us one the yellows also have said no to coming out UKIP as we all know want us out but will they be sharing the power next time sorry but like yourself I do not know.
    But will go along with UKIP in saying that I like them love the way they live over there but am against the way it is all run within the EU if it was trade only I would go along with it but they have to much power over the UK AND we are the only ones that keep to their rules by the sound of it.
    But again as I have already said unless I stand again myself I will not be voting I was asked only at the show on Sunday what am I going to do at the election they would not take my word for it that I am not standing anymore they went on to say that I could not just walk away from it at the time and maybe they are right I do not know.
    Funding does play a big part in it I just do not have the funding like I did when working my family has but already been told that is a big no some years ago from them.
    So I do not think I will be standing anywhere for a seat .
    Yes I will miss it a lot must say that but also there is the age and I cannot get round on my legs like I once did and my wife would not be happy about it to.

end link