Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

After reading shed loads of online press stuff and some interesting posts here I agree with the bloke that penned this article. First thing I noticed on Friday was the apparent absence or low key style of Johnson and Gove with Farage being the main player. As we know "call me Dave" pulled a master stroke by passing the poisoned chalice to his successor who will be vilified by any short term woes. The tousled Boris is now saying that the single market will remain together with free movement of labour which has clearly Nigel annoyed whose supporters want to stop that and send back those already here.

The EU are demanding that we invoke Article 50 immediately if not sooner because they want to move things along but also they are enjoying us as a nation look rather silly.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/brexit-wont-really-happen-second-referendum-markets-value-housing-pound-a7106996.html

end link