Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

If the government really knows that it is beneficial for the country to stay in the EU, why didn't they send an experienced grown up negotiator to Brussels to thrash out a new deal on trade, immigration, security and sovereignty.

Regardless of which way the referendum goes, l believe it is not legally binding and could easily be a waste of time and money if the government choose to stay whatever.....

Out or in we have blown our chances of being taken seriously in the future by being subservient to Angela Merkel and company!

If the EU continues to increase it's influence in the UK we could eventually dispense with the House of Lords and Parliament (and make a few hundred more unemployed.). The United States of Europe could spend the running costs, salaries and expenses saved on converting the buildings to enhance the UK's housing stock.

Oh silly me! I forgot, in a dictatorship there would be no place for a Royal Family so there would be many more buildings ripe for conversion too which would mean more cheap labour needed, upping immigration.

I think on the basis of these thoughts I could now be one of the undecided....maybe.

end link