Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

The so called EU reforms are just window dressing by Mr Cameron..Not enough.
    It was announced last night by the EU Police Chief that it is estimated that there is 5,000 fully trained Jihadis on the loose in the EU..We must have control our border.

I am not happy that the ultimate maverick George Galloway is involved.Our Country is far more important than ego driven idiots.A cull is needed.
    A leader is needed for the Out movement,,Kate Hoey,David Davis,Liam Fox are good candidates..I will say that without Nigel Farage,the referendum would not be taking place
    Pleased that Michael Gove is on board.Being a friend of Cameron for 30 years,Gove must know the real character of Cameron and its has taken guts.

Either way the Referendum goes,I believe Cameron and Boris Johnson's political careers are finished.

end link