Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Keith Sansum1 wrote:
    Well it's all starting to settle down now, Charlie I'm sure will be satisfied with his lot, but across the water how will Labour be viewing it all?

Once the election was up and running people were asking who is S Blair? I had no idea, and so really to get 20,000 votes she, and the party should be happy.
    Also bearing in mind Labour had been written off by many, which makes her result that much better.

Stacy has since sad she has got the flavour, and hopes to give it another shot(which is likely to be within the year)

Will Labour take the same route of selecting candidates by CV's or have a more democratic selection?

How will Labour be fairing in a year?

Agree that Stacey should be selected by the Regional party Keef but with their track record they will leave it late again making it harder for her to get known to the general public. Charlie is on a downward spiral despite him rebuilding the railway line in a hard hat and hi-viz jacket. My Tory friends see him now as smug and unapproachable preferring just to pose for photographs. Too many people have bemoaned him for not replying to constituents letters for there not to be some truth in it. I did see an exchange where someone asked for help about bullying from an employer and got the reply "get another job then".

end link