Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Weird Granny Slater wrote:
    You know, I like revisionist history, particularly if it slays sacred cows, puts a record straight, or even just offers a different interpretation of a series of events. But even so, it still needs to respect basic things, like facts and evidence. Terribly annoying, I know. But there it is.

'the position didn't change'. Of course, silly me. I now recognise that the 2017 position of not having another referendum and the 2019 position of having another referendum is no change of position at all. Humble apologies. No flip flop.

'Corbyn stated the labour position very clearly'. You mean the position that didn't change? That must be the position to renegotiate the WA then have a renegotiated WA / Remain referendum on which the leadership would take no position. Of course, clear as a bottle of balsamic vinegar. My bad. No wibble wobble.

'They had to lie...' Lie about what? And May wasn't even Tory leader in December 2019; and if she's 'hardcore leave' then Herman's Hermits are hardcore metal. Pure flobablob.

That Dover & Deal politics forum must be bad if it doesn't even reach your poor standards. Er... lol.

Lol, we respect the vote. we will negotiate a leave agreement and give the people the final say on whether they accept those conditions. If you go back you will see that position never changed. Yet facts and evidence don't care about your opinions, such a shame when you delude yourself to think they agree with you.

end link